Make your own free website on


A Note from your HW Counseling Staff: 


This is the easiest way to be sure not to have issues when it comes down to graduating. 

But...There are a number of ways for you to make up classes that you have already failed; You can attend Adult school (if you are a senior), or take classes at West Hills College or College of the Sequoias.  If you feel you are in jeapordy of not graduating, please fill out a counseling request and sit and talk to your counselor.  We are her to help you !  discepline is not our only job.